[oslc-core] new draft: issue 43, item 2 (read-only column, defined)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 27 15:47:53 EDT 2012

I'd like to overturn a "suggestion" that was made in the proposed text,
namely around changing URL text into clickable links.  I think it would be
best to handle this as a separate issue and then we can consistently do
this through out the specs and not just within a single section.

Any objections to leaving the URL in text alone for now?

> From: John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-core at open-services.net,
> Date: 06/26/2012 08:45 AM
> Subject: [oslc-core] new draft: issue 43, item 2 (read-only column,
defined)
> Sent by: oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net
>
> List of changes from June 13 meeting at top.
> This needs to wait until after item 5 closes, per June 13 meeting.
> I want to confirm also that Steve's comment (left in this draft) has
been
> addressed as desired.  My notes from June 13 are listed at the top, but
> either I missed a change of wording request or Steve changed his mind
> (possibly in light of the resolution to item 5).

> Best Regards, John
>
> Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
> Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario [attachment "20120626 Draft for
Core