[oslc-core] Rethinking link labels without reified statements

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 26 14:28:53 EDT 2012

Based on review on the mailing list and at last Core WG call, I consider
this to be closed with no changes.  Just summarizing with the following
observation:

1. We are not using anything that is really being scoped out of the new
work by W3C RDF WG, for example we only use rdf:* class/predicates and
blank nodes.
2. There really isn't an acceptable alternative.  Alternatives require us
to reach a similar conclusion to what is defined using reification.

I will continue to track RDF WG activity with reification with this usage
in mind.

http://example.com/bugs/2314|http://open-services.net/ns/cm#

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecAppendixLinks#2_Anchor