[oslc-core] [Oslc-Automation] Request for review of OSLC Automation specification

David N Brauneis brauneis at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 4 06:35:51 EDT 2012

Pramod,

See further responses/thoughts in bold red.

Regards,
David
David Brauneis
STSM, Rational Software Delivery Automation Chief Architect
email: brauneis at us.ibm.com | phone: 720-395-5659 | mobile: 919-656-0874

From:   Pramod K Chandoria <pchandor at in.ibm.com>
To:     David N Brauneis/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
Cc:     Michael F Fiedler/Durham/IBM at IBMUS,
oslc-automation at open-services.net,
oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net, oslc-core at open-services.net,
oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net
Date:   06/04/2012 02:26 AM
Subject:        Re: [oslc-core] [Oslc-Automation] Request for review of
OSLC    Automation      specification

Thanks David for the answers,
My answers inlined between <pchandor></pchandor>

-|- Pramod Chandoria