[oslc-core] Proposal for Issue-25: Encoding of UI preview label

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jul 27 09:20:15 EDT 2012

John,

Yes, the UI preview format is XML not RDF/XML even though it looks like
RDF/XML. If the document was RDF/XML then we would tag the markup text as
having data type rdf:XMLLiteral. However, since UI preview if just plain
XML, then "we" define what its contents mean.

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio Strategy and Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)