[oslc-core] Proposal for Issue-25: Encoding of UI preview label

Joe Ross joeross at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 27 09:55:32 EDT 2012

I think we are saying that we are not changing the OSLC-core defined data
type for the dcterms:identifier property. It would still have a value type
of XMLLiteral when used in RDF which is based on OSLC core. Is that right?

Joe

Joe Ross/Austin/IBM, joeross at us.ibm.com
Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
512-286-8311, T/L 363-8311