[oslc-core] OSLC Configuration Management -- additional name proposals

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 17:23:18 EDT 2012

I'll take it upon myself to propose some alternatives.  I must say
upfront, that I think Configuration Management is pretty good, as it is
fairly generic in nature that it is dealing with information resources. If
we have a need to "configuration manage" other types of resources, at the
point in time we can name them with more detail.

Having said that, here's my proposals (with shortname) in preference
order:
1. Configuration Management (ConfigM)
2. Baseline (Baseline)
3. Baseline & Configuration Management (BCM)

----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 07/11/2012 05:19 PM
-----

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/
> ConfigurationManagement, and I have also attached it in PDF.
>
> Nick.
> (See attached file: Configuration Management Charter.pdf)[attachment
> "Configuration Management Charter.pdf" deleted by Steve K
Speicher/Raleigh/IBM]