[oslc-core] OSLC Config Mgt draft charter

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 10:22:42 EDT 2012

Looks good.  My only feedback is that it early talks about "set of
versions of some other resources".  It would be good to have some
definition of what a "version of a resource" is or that the WG is
chartered to provide that definition (which I think is acceptable).

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/
> ConfigurationManagement, and I have also attached it in PDF.
>
> Nick.
> (See attached file: Configuration Management Charter.pdf)[attachment
> "Configuration Management Charter.pdf" deleted by Steve K
Speicher/Raleigh/IBM]