[oslc-core] Update on Core extensions for PLM and PLM Roadmap for 2012

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jan 25 09:37:07 EST 2012

Dear OSLC Core and PLM members

Todays Core meeting has been cancelled so to provide a short update and
alert you to the planned discussion on the PLM Workgroup roadmap for 2012

The Core extensions proposal has been updated on the OSLC wiki to
hopefully be easier to navigate by being consistent with other domains
The feedback received has been summarised and so we will propose certain
next steps
        But especially to focus on updating the proposals from feedback,
Lyo and App based (e.g. RTC) prototyping and discussion around support in
todays tools
You can enter via the PLM wiki page
        http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmHome
Or the Core extensions for PLM page
        http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CoreExtensionForPlm

The PLM Workgroup is planning its 2012 focus
        The main meeting on Jan 31st will be focused on discussion and
initial prioritisation
        The initial working list of topics is shown on the meeting invite
                Meeting notice page
                        http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmMeetings
                or go to the Jan 31st meeting notice page directly

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmMeeting310112

As a footnote - significant progress has been made on prototyping with Lyo
and we will continue to collaborate on this at our weekly PLM working
sessions
The next one is a special session scheduled for Jan 30th on RTC-Lyo based
prototyping at 9ET
Then Its Feb 7th at 11ET as usual

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com