[oslc-core] Ambiguity in Resource Shape definition + consequent questions

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 20 16:15:35 EST 2012

+1 -- Arthur's simplification is fine -in the context of- the description
of oslc:describes on a ResourceShape.  It says nothing limiting, so
oslc:instanceShape is simply orthogonal.
Q2-Q6 are updates to the text in that section (larger context), and they
*do* need to avoid precluding oslc:instanceShape, hence the "...or
instances..." phrase in Q2/Q4 proposals.