[oslc-core] FYI: W3C RDF WG Issue "Should we deprecate (RDF 2004) reification of statements?"

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 9 11:40:08 EST 2012

Thought it would be good to inform the Core WG members of this interesting
W3C RDF WG Issue [1] titled "Should we deprecate (RDF 2004) reification of
statements?" as it has some impacts to OSLC specs.  I will keep track of
this from the Core WG perspective and look how some of the alternatives
they suggest to our scenarios will play out.

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/25