[oslc-core] Dialog prefilling -- leftover statement about change request

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 30 15:32:10 EDT 2012

Someone pointed out to me a copy and paste error that has existed in the
Core 2.0 spec for some time [1].  I decided to just fix it as it was
fairly obvious what the intent is and not that the actual payload of the
POST needed to be a oslc_cm:ChangeRequest.

Before:
  ...POST request whose content body is a change request resource
definition to the Creation Dialog URI...

After [2] (removed "change request"):
  ...POST request whose content body is a resource definition to the
Creation Dialog URI...

[1] -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification#Delegated_User_Interface_Dialogs
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification?rev=71

Regards,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net