[oslc-core] Transitioning to new wiki (was Re: Need to add alt/title property to the Compact UI Preview specifcation)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 29 11:30:19 EDT 2012

I haven't had a chance to validate most pages yet.  I'm going through the
new wiki now to align some things and will do that same with old.  So I'll
fix this one.  I'll follow up with when I think I'm done.  Though everyone
should feel free to send/fix any issues they see.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

> From: John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-core at open-services.net,
> Date: 08/29/2012 09:57 AM