[oslc-core] Upcoming Core Workgroup meetings -- no meeting on Aug 8, next meeting Aug 22

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 3 15:13:30 EDT 2012

Due to a number of summer vacation and travel plans, there will NOT be a
meeting on August 8.  Plan to meet again on August 22 at 14:00 EST.

Also, I'd like to hear if you'd attend more WG meetings if the time was
changed (assuming earlier for Europeans).  If so, let me know and if there
is a general time of day that might work.

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net