[oslc-core] Fw: Comments on JSON-LD 20120712 working drafts

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 2 21:43:55 EDT 2012

I wanted to share my review comments and have some samples at
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreJSONLD

Please let me know if you have any other comments on this spec.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 08/02/2012 09:42 PM
-----