[oslc-core] Requests for unknown or unsupported properties

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 16:46:09 EDT 2012

John,

The semantics of the where clause is based on graph pattern matching.
Therefore "property != X " should only succeed if there is at least one
triple for property whose object is different than X.

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio Strategy and Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)