[oslc-core] Partial Update Guidance - PATCH document format -- ACTION provide use cases

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 5 08:48:48 EDT 2012

I'm starting to work on the PATCH format and partial update guidance [1].

I'd like to gather use cases and requirements from the WG (and validate
what I have).  Please provide this feedback as a reply to this thread by
April 11th.

I have only taken a first pass of the document and will update the
examples to follow the SPARQL Update approach to show pre/post views of
the resource as a result of the patch.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCorePartialUpdateDRAFT