[oslc-core] Specification finalization

Sheehan Anderson sheehan at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 3 17:51:53 EDT 2012

The OSLC Asset 2.0 specification is ready for finalization as we have met our criteria of
a)  Resolving all outstanding issues that have been reported
b)  Completion of an implementation of the specification with feedback.

We plan to finalize the specification in our next meeting on April 10th.  The finalization was not completed in our previous meeting as some members wanted more time to review the specification and the implementation report needed to be completed.  Please take some time to review the following links and report any issues on the wiki (http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AssetMgSpecificationV2Issues) or the OSLC Asset mailing list.

Specification
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AssetMgSpecificationV2

Samples
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AssetMgSpecificationV2Samples