[oslc-core] [oslc-rm] DRAFT of minor updates to RM 2.0 specification ready for review

Dominic Tulley dominic.tulley at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 26 06:46:37 EDT 2011

Hi Ian, these changes look good to me.

-Dominic
==================
Dominic Tulley
RM Architect
Rational Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Software Group
==================

From:   Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB
To:     oslc-rm at open-services.net
Cc:     oslc-core at open-services.net
Date:   22/09/2011 17:56
Subject:        [oslc-rm] DRAFT of minor updates to RM 2.0 specification
ready for       review
Sent by:        oslc-rm-bounces at open-services.net

Hello all

The minor changes to the RM 2.0 specification that we've been discussing
are now in place, and ready for review.
The issue list at [1] describes what has been done and why, and links to
the affected pages.
I've created a new page RmSpecificationV2r20110930, which is the DRAFT RM
2.0 specification with the updates to account for the errata.
I've created a new page RmSpecificationV2r20100503, which is the RM 2.0
specification we declared final on 3rd May 2011, but which also includes a
link to an errata, at RmSpecificationV2r20110503Errata, with previous and
next versions updated.  This errata describes the vocabulary terms that
are being added.
You will notice that RmSpecificationV2r1 also has links the latest version
of the specification.  The intention is that this will link to
RmSpecificationV2.
When we are agreed that RmSpecificationV2r20110930 is what we want,
RmSpecificationV2 will be updated.
I ask you to review these proposed changes and let me know as soon as
possible by email if you in disagreement.  Unless I hear of objections by
email I will action the above on 30 September and make these changes
final.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2Issues

best wishes,
   -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational