[oslc-core] Using OSLC Resource Shapes

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Thu Oct 27 04:59:28 EDT 2011

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, and in addition my intention is to use ResourceShapes in the
resource creation phase (provided by a CreationFactory) and to validate
resources on client/server side.
Yes I think we need to go with this workaround until we find a correct
way to do so. I'll keep you up-to-date.

Kind Regards,
Parham Vasaiely
---------------
EADS Innovation Works
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10
8FZ
Phone: + 44 1633 71 4588
Mobile UK: + 44 7851 194277
Mobile GER: + 49 176 2121 4203
parham.vasaiely at eads.com

InformalAssertion.

http://www.sample.eu/rtp/2.0/CMM/OSLC/attributeDefinitions/weakAssumpti
> on"
> />
>                                 <dcterms:title
> rdf:parseType="Literal">weakAssumption</dcterms:title>
> <dcterms:description

rdf:parseType="Literal">CMM.Requirements.SystemRequirement.weakAssumpti
> on</dcterms:description>
>                                 <oslc:representation rdf:resource="
> http://open-services.net/ns/core#Reference" />
>                                 <oslc:valueType rdf:resource="
> http://open-services.net/ns/core#Resource" />
>                                 <oslc:valueShape rdf:resource="
> http://www.sample.eu/rtp/2.0/CMM/OSLC/shapes/Assertion" />
>                                 <oslc:range rdf:resource="
> http://www.sample.eu/rtp/2.0/CMM/OSLC/types/FormalAssertion" />
>                                 <oslc:range rdf:resource="
> http://www.sample.eu/rtp/2.0/CMM/OSLC/types/InformalAssertion" />
>                                 <oslc:occurs rdf:resource="
> http://open-service.net/ns/core#Zero-or-many" />
> </oslc:Property>
> </oslc:property>
>
> 2)
> In the example shape provided by at
> http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2Shapes one can
> see
> that the property description has two value-types. However the shape
> spec.
> is defining that a property must have exactly one value-type. But the
> core
> also allows multiple types for a property as you can see in the part
> ?Defining OSLC Properties: Value-types: A property MAY allow multiple
> value-types and a value MUST satisfy one of them??
>
> Is there something we have missed in the specification?
> Can we specify a property shape like the one below?
>
> <oslc:property>
>                 <oslc:Property>
>                                 <oslc:name>description</oslc:name>
>                                 <oslc:propertyDefinition