[oslc-core] DRAFT of minor updates to RM 2.0 specification ready for review

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 4 09:35:35 EDT 2011

> Unless I hear of objections by email I will action the above on 30
September and make these changes final.
Process issue: part of a transparent process is avoiding what are or even
might reasonably appear to be unilateral decisions, even "small" ones like
length of review period should be made at a working group meeting (Core,
in this case).  As I remember the last Core meeting, we agreed that you'd
draft the diffs and Core members would review via email, nothing about
length of review period (miss on our part)
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20110921 .
Especially when we're treading in new territory (adding to an existing
spec w/o a full new-version spec cycle), we need everyone to be
comfortable with events and transparency + clarity are key.