[oslc-core] Current best practice on links - always define inverse or wait for scenario to arise?

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 18 23:56:30 EST 2011

John,

I think workgroups should apply judgement. Defining an inverse for every
relation might be overkill. Equally, requiring a concrete use case for
every inverse is also overkill. If it seems likely that the inverse would
be useful, then the workgroup should define it.

Arthur Ryman

DE, PPM & Reporting Chief Architect
IBM Software, Rational
Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)