[oslc-core] CESAR Interoperability Specification (IoS) based on OSLC, Meeting Request

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Tue Nov 1 06:21:30 EDT 2011

Hi all,

You might have heard that the CESAR project
(http://www.cesarproject.eu/) partners have agreed to use OSLC as the
IoS.

The EADS IW Software Engineering team is developing this approach as a
first prototype. Our experience is based on our participation in the
OSLC working groups and the SPRINT project, where we are developing an
OSLC (RIO) based interoperability and collaboration platform together
with IBM Haifa (http://www.sprint-iot.eu/).

In the first CESAR IoS prototype we are focusing on implementing the
requirements management domain.

We would like to present you our approach in a webcast meeting to get
feedback from the Core as well as the RM group.

Please let me know who is organizing such a meeting. We would prefer a
date in late November (14th - 25th).

Kind Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

EADS Innovation Works
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10
8FZ
Phone: + 44 1633 71 4588

Mobile UK: + 44 7851 194277

Mobile GER: + 49 176 2121 4203