[oslc-core] Enhancing OSLC Query filtering

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon May 30 08:30:07 EDT 2011

Dragos,

oslc.searchTerms is not a complete replacement for oslc.where with "like"
or "contains". It was intended to work with paging so that you could just
look at the first page of results and get the best matches. You wouldn't
have to get the complete set of resources. For example, to get the top 10
matches, specify oslc.pageSize=10, get the first page and ignore the rest.

Arthur Ryman

DE, PPM Chief Architect

IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077