[oslc-core] OSLC Tutorial Bugzilla Adapter

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri May 20 10:50:43 EDT 2011

Hi.

Regarding documentation of how to wrap an existing application with an
OSLC compatible adapter, I'm not so sure it is worth documenting in the
same document as the rest, given the complexity it involves (and the
relative weight in the document).

Understanding your approach requires some knowledge in what servlets and
JSP are, and likes... and may be too opaque for most people that could
be interested in OSLC, IMHO.

Maybe there should be 2 different documents, one for integrating with
providers that implement OSLC compliant interfaces "out of the box", and
one for the next step, when one wants to make an app OSLC compliant.

Let aside this question of one vs several documents, nice work
indeed :-)

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>