[oslc-core] ChangeLog Proposal Finalization

Dave Steinberg davidms at ca.ibm.com
Wed Mar 30 14:24:39 EDT 2011

Hi Frank,

I didn't mean to suggest that it's simpler with the single-list approach to
determine how/when to get the subsequent pages. But rather, once you have
the data, it's easier to work with, particularly if you're interested in
data that crosses page boundaries. You can just merge the models (Model.add
() in Jena) and you're left with a nice, simple list to traverse, rather
than a nested structure defined by custom vocabulary.

We've been doing client work where we actually use Jena as the underlying
model, so the simpler option seems more attractive from that perspective.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg