[oslc-core] ChangeLog Proposal Finalization

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:30:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Frank, I'm looking forward to the discussion today and you're
right, we're getting close to a complete spec.

Just a quick note about process. The terms "finalization" and
"convergence" have special meaning in the OSLC community. Finalization
is not the right word to use now, but I think one could make the case
that we are nearing convergence.

Another note: we still do not have the Change Log specification on the
wiki, it is still in MS Word format. We need to convert to wiki format
so that we can track changes via wiki revisions, as we do with all
OSLC specs.

- Dave

--
David M. Johnson