[oslc-core] Comments on Vocabulary.xsl (publishing vocabularies to HTML)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 28 17:47:29 EDT 2011

Hi Ian,

I took the liberty of making a few adjustments to the page your updated.

Namely,
- made it more clear that there is an accompanying RDFS document
- referenced that the page follows recommendations defined by W3C
- improved formatting of sections to de-emphasize some items (removed
horizontal dividers, etc).

Be interested in feedback before changes are made more widely:

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Sandbox/CmAltVocab

http://open-services.net/pub/Main/OSLCCoreURINamingGuidance/Vocabulary.xsl