[oslc-core] REMINDER: OSLC Core WG meeting tomorrow 10am US/ET

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Jan 26 09:15:07 EST 2011

Hi.

Le mardi 25 janvier 2011 à 17:52 -0500, Dave a écrit :
> We will have a Core WG meeting tomorrow Wednesday January 26 at 10AM
> US/ET. Here's the info:
>
> Agenda: Simple OSLC Reference Implementation (SORI) and demo
>  http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110126

Interesting.

I hope there will be a written summary :-)

> If you have additional agenda items, please speak up.

I'd like to raise the decision process and "asynchronous community
discussion" way of doing in OSLC, but won't be able to make it for the
telecon meeting ;)

But if some want to discuss the subject during the meeting, I'll read
the proceedings with much interest.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>