[oslc-core] rdf/json

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jan 17 14:19:02 EST 2011

John,

Thx for the link. The OSLC Core WG did look for an RDF/JSON standard but
there wasn't one available in time for the OSLC Core Spec. I think we
should track this activity and potentially include it in a future spec.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063