[oslc-core] Need for window resize for Delegated UIs

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 13 08:48:42 EST 2011

Just following up on this need [1].  There is an implementation team that
has an immediate need for this and I will be recommending they use this
solution ahead of it being truly being incorporated into the spec.  I see
no harm in implementing this.  Consumers that don't support it simply
don't get the events and providers who don't support it, simply don't send
the events.  The harm is it additive to the spec.  These feels
straightforward and could include just a 1 liner in delegated UI section
to reference the re-sizing in [2]

Anyone see any problems with this approach?
Can we queue this up for Core topic?

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreIssues
[2]
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreUiPreview#Preview_sizing