[oslc-core] New OSLC ChangeLog Proposal

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:33:32 EST 2011

Hi Frank,

I think this is an excellent proposal and could solve some real
problems for us. Instead of offering OSLC Query, which is relatively
expensive to implement, an OSLC Service could instead offer a Change
Log and leave query to a central search index, e.g. a SPARQL end-point
like RDFIndexer or something else entirely.

Since query is so important to integrations, I've gone ahead an added
this topic to the Core Workgroup agenda for February 9th
(http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings). Frank and
others who wish to attend, please speak up if this date is
problematic.

Thanks,
Dave