[oslc-core] OAuth and delegated UIs

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 6 14:44:23 EST 2011

It would be desirable if OSLC Core spec were to recommend (SHOULD) that
service providers be prepared to handle OAuth parameters embedded in the
request URI [1]
If a provider of the delegated UIs didn't support this, it could just
ignore it.   This would provide some improvements to usability where
setting up single solutions may not be available.

I propose that we add this to the delegated UI sections (or maybe just the
OAuth section)?

[1] - http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5849#section-3.5.3