[oslc-core] Problem in Delegated UI Window Name protocol example

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 17 10:15:33 EST 2011

I believe there was some goal to keep the samples "clean" by just using
standard HTML/JS/DOM and not put browser-specific checks in (hard to draw
the line where to stop with this).

I'm fine either way though, as the reality is people will snag these and
want to use them.  Perhaps it would be good to attach a more complete
example to the spec (provide a reference to) or handle this with other
supporting material, which we tried to do with IBM Developer Works
articles, etc.