[oslc-core] Agenda for OSLC Core WG meeting tomorrow, Feb 16

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:05:26 EST 2011

We've got a several small but important items on the agenda, including
discussion of next steps, so even if you are attending you might want
to take an early look at the agenda to orient yourself, form opinions,
etc. And please speak up if you have other items for discussion.

I have included the agenda items below. Here's the full page:
   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20110216

Thanks,
Dave

--
David M. Johnson
OSLC Core Workgroup Lead

---++ Agenda

*Item: Community news*

   * OSLC Tools progress
      * New home page - http://oslc-tools.sourceforge.net/

   * SORI progress
      * Intro to SORI video -
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/oslc-tools/index.php?title=Main_Page
         * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uy37EKxZ2E
      * SORI internals/architecture
         * https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/oslc-tools/index.php?title=SORI_Internals

*Item: Distributed Decision Making*

   * Proposed text
      * http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-core_open-services.net/2011-February/000817.html

   * Next steps: add to Scott's Workgroup Best practices document
      * http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcWorkgroupPrinciplesandBestPractices

*Item: Review and next steps*

   * Multi-typed resources -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20101208
      * Next steps: TBD (Jim C to come back with proposed guidance?)

   * OSLC Primer -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20101215
      * Next steps: Dave J to write primer

   * Baselining -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110105
      * Next steps: TBD (Nick C to come back with proposal?)

   * OSLC Tools & Test Suite -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110112
      * Next steps: improve, expand coverage, turn into a web application

   * Comments & Discussions -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110119
      * Next steps: TBD

   * SORI: an OSLC RI -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110126
      * Next steps: improve, implement all v2 domains, put online

   * Attachments -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20110202
      * Next steps: TBD

   * Change Log proposal -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeeting20110209
      * Next steps: TBD

*Item: Finalization and slowing down*

I hope we are near the end of finalization and ready to be final very
soon. At that point, we should consider going to a slow pace of
bi-weekly meetings so we can focus on work on topics, educational
materials (e.g. Primer) and the OSLC Tools projects.

We can resume weekly meetings when we begin the push to OSLC v3, which
is another topic for discussion.

Feedback on these thoughts?