[oslc-core] Core WG topic: Attachments and non-RDF resources

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:56:51 EST 2011

I left the per-resource factory off of the wiki page because there was some
disagreement about it. I was trying to document only the things we agreed
on.

I did say that a service could require an attachment be created by one of
the services creation factories. Is that not enough to ensure that the
service has control over the lifecycle of the attachment?

- Dave