[oslc-core] Core WG topic: Attachments and non-RDF resources

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 3 09:05:49 EST 2011

I think there are a couple of points related to attachment lifecycle that
Nick had mentioned that are critical to the definition of an attachment
that could be added to this document.

1. Attachments are deleted when the referencing resource is deleted.
Attachments can be explicitly deleted without deleting the referencing
resource.
2. Attachments should (must?) be owned an managed by the same provider that
manages the resource that references it.

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen at us.ibm.com