[oslc-core] Core WG topic: Attachments and non-RDF resources

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:16:56 EST 2011

We had a good discussion of the topics of Attachments and Non-RDF
Resources. I think that some were confused because I was conflating
the two topics and covered many approaches, including an overly
complex one, but I think it was useful to discuss both topics
together.

To follow up, I have written a page that focuses on Attachments only.
Here's what I believe are the three important use cases for
attachments and a simple pattern for each:

   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreAttachments

I think we want all domains to handle attachments in a consistent way,
so perhaps we should work to create a guidance document? Other ideas?

As always, feedback is most welcome.

Thanks,
- Dave