[oslc-core] Minor problem in JSON Service Provider Resource example

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 26 09:25:39 EDT 2011

Thanks Sam, made the fix.  After a quick sanity check, I also noticed that
oslc:queryCapabilty has the same issue as oslc:service (should be an
array).  Also the oslc:resourceShape (also renamed from oslc:shap) were
objects and not arrays.  Think I fixed all the issues with it.  I also ran
it through jslint.org to make sure it was valid still.

Let me know if I missed anything.