[oslc-core] OSLC Compact representation, titles with markup

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 23 12:09:21 EDT 2011

One thing I was going to point out, that the only representation supported
is XML for Compact (not RDF/XML or JSON).

"The Compact representation MUST be in the XML format described in this
document"

I've queued this discussion as an issue to be discussed in Core WG

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixRepresentations?