[oslc-core] [Fwd: [Fusionforge-general] OSLC compact previews implemented in OSLC plugin]

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Apr 14 11:50:12 EDT 2011

Hi.

FYI, we've implemented the OSLC compact preview of some resources in
FusionForge (more details in message forwarded below).

It will display popups for projects and accounts in lists displayed on
the FusionForge pages, for the moment.

Looking forward to seeing more implementations and deployment of the
standard on the software forges.

Best regards,