[oslc-core] ChangeLog Proposal moving to Convergence Phase

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:15:25 EDT 2011

Hi Frank,

I think we've made good progress in our discussions so far and we're
getting close, but I don't think we are ready to start the convergence
conversation until the proposal is in Twiki format and the security
section, which is still present in the latest MS Word version of the
proposal, is removed.

- Dave

--
David M. Johnson