[oslc-core] OSLC Unstable Paging Integrity

Jim des Rivieres Jim_des_Rivieres at ca.ibm.com
Fri Apr 1 16:47:24 EDT 2011

Paging stability is something that is absolutely essential for both the
enumeration of the resource base and for the change log proper.  It's one
of the reasons that I believe we will end up with a simpler and most
generally useful spec by lessening the reliance on other elements of OSLC
Core spec and specifying something more standalone.  That way, we would
not need to adjust the OSLC query result and OSLC paging specs.

I have some ideas on how a spec could be written to achieved the desired
outcome without overconstraining the parties involved. But I'll save that
for another time.

---jim