[oslc-core] ChangeLog Prifile Naming

Samit Mehta samit.mehta at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 1 13:57:34 EDT 2011

+1 for Resource Tracking (since it is a client perspective)

One more client perspective suggestion: "Resource Probing"

This may already be the plan:  I would suggest keeping specs for Change
Log and the Security separate.  It is conceivable that domain specs may
adopt / require one and not the other.
Samit Mehta
IBM Rational Software - Business Development