[oslc-core] Proposed update to oslc:instanceShape description

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:45:50 EDT 2010

I edited down to this:

"The URI of a Resource Shape that describes the possible properties,
occurrence, value types, allowed values and labels. This shape
information is useful in displaying the subject resource as well as
guiding clients in performing modifications. Instance shapes may be
specific to the authenticated user associated with the request that
retrieved the resource, the current state of the resource and other
factors and thus should not be cached"

And have made the change in Appendix A.

Thanks,
Dave