[oslc-core] ANTLR Grammar for OSLC Core 2.0 Query Syntax

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Sep 23 17:06:40 EDT 2010

Estimation and Measurement Workgroup members, we've had a long break over
the summer, and now it's time to get back into implementation of the EMS
1.0 spec.

During the summer I've participated in the OSLC Core workgroup which has
included the query syntax we use. I've developed an ANTLR grammar for it
and have posted it at [1] for your review and use.

I'll be posting other OSLC Core resources that we need to define for EMS
1.0, and will restart telecons as we ramp up our implementation effort.
I'll also be posting some small tweaks to the spec to bring it in
conformance with the Core and general OSLC guidance. Most of these are
minor changes.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/MetricsOslcQueryImplementation

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063