[oslc-core] REMINDER: OSLC Core WG meeting tomorrow 10am US/ET

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 21 16:48:10 EDT 2010

Another item that would be good to discuss:

1. Clarification around the "Range" column for relationship properties. It
would be good to add a SHOULD for these and add a description that clients
should expect anything.

2. There are a number of issues still listed as OPEN at [1] I think these
are really resolved/closed or deferred but would be good to confirm.
     Maybe this doesn't need to be on the agenda, only if any open items
need to be discussed.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreV1Issues