[oslc-core] REMINDER: OSLC Core WG meeting tomorrow 10am US/ET

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 16 13:19:01 EDT 2010

Looks good, but a couple more nits (sorry).

1) In example #3 the second link description should have a dleivery
property of mail not online to be consistent with other examples

   <rdf:Description rdf:about="#n2">
        <terms:expirationDate>2010-01-22</terms:expirationDate>
        <terms:annualPriceUSD>15.95</terms:annualPriceUSD>
        <terms:delivery rdf:resource="http://example.com/terms/mail" />
<-- this should be /mail to be consistent with other two representations
(Example 2 and 4)
   </rdf:Description>

2) In example #4, didn't we agree that the rdf:type should be an array?

"rdf:type" : [ { "rdf:resource" : "http://example.com/terms/Customer" } ],

3) finally, while not a nit, just a comment, In example #2 can't we get rid
of the rdf:about="" from the two rdf:Statement elements?  Not sure what
value they provide.

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect