[oslc-core] Update to oslc:Publisher and its description for dcterms:identifier

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Sep 3 10:28:46 EDT 2010

+1

That is how the EMS 1.0 spec uses dcterms:identifier. Resources already
have URIs, so they don't need another URN. They do need a short identifier
they identifies them within a limited context.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube