[oslc-core] Query capabilities

Dragos Cojocari dragos.cojocari at ro.ibm.com
Thu Oct 21 03:14:41 EDT 2010

Thanks James, this should address the problem.

Regards,
        Dragos

James Conallen <jconallen at us.ibm.com>
20/10/2010 21:49

Dragos Cojocari/Romania/IBM at IBMRO
cc
oslc-core at open-services.net, oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net
Subject
Re: [oslc-core] Query capabilities

Hey Dragos,

It is ironic that you post this question, as it was just brought up at the
OSLC Core meeting today. There is was recommended that we update the
wording in the specification to indicate that a 400 Bad Request (with an
appropriate message) be returned if a query includes any un-supported or
invalid parameters in the where clause (or presumably in any of the
arguments to the query).

The wording is to specifically address any concern that a query can be
executed where the server independently discards information, without any
indication of such to the client.

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect
jconallen at us.ibm.com
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

Dragos Cojocari ---10/20/2010 02:34:48 PM---Hi all, I went through the
OSLC Core Specification v2 Query Syntax