[oslc-core] Comment on ResourceShape resources

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon May 31 17:03:11 EDT 2010

Dave,

This is a very old issue. rdf:predicate is not appropriate here since it
implies that its subject is an rdf:Statement.  See [1]. That is why we
introducing an oslc property here.

I see that Dave Steinberg picked up the same problem.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_reificationvocab

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube